My ephemeral bow tattoo

Hi, everyone!

I'm new to blogging and this is the first actual blog post I've ever written! I'm going to link this to my pinterest, where I've posted a lot of photos of my bow tattoo!

So, I got the idea of this tattoo from my super cool friend Alex. Alex lives in New York and she's an AMAZING artist, and she drew that pretty bow on my wrist when we were on a retreat at our school. I loved it and immediately knew I wanted to get it tattooed. But, because I'm 18, I didn't want to commit to a forever tattoo, and I decided to get it done at ephemeral in San Francisco!

I've done lots and stick-and-pokes on my friends, which contributed to my desire to get this tattoo done professionally (even though most of my friends are artists, I trust professionals). I didn't want to pay the large price for the tattoo, so I sort of talked my artist into making it as big as possible within the smallest price range by rotating it in the little square they use to price the tattoos. This way, I got it discounted! 

The experience was lovely, and my artist was LEGENDARY. She literally got the tattoo sketch right on the FIRST TRY! I'm always amazed when somebody is good at art because I'm literally so bad at it. They gave me a snack called "Cracker jacks" that ended up being delicious. I highly recommend getting a tattoo done there! The only hold up I had was that tattoo ink isn't FDA approved, which seems a little risky for something that's being absorbed by your bloodstream... but whatever!

If you want to get the same design, comment down below and I'll find a way to link it here! All credit to my friend Alex and her adorable design!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find a vintage ipod!

How to get a full brandy set for under $25!