First blog

Hi, everyone! I don't think anybody is actually going to read this because it's my first blog post, but here's an explanation for what I'm trying to do here: I've spent a lot of time on the internet learning about dealhunting, and I'm going to use this page to share advice for where to get things and how to grow your own social media accounts on various platforms! Here are a few things I'm going to talk about:

1. How to grow your Depop: currently, I have a depop account sitting at around 1,700 followers and I make around $500 a month. Depop is super lucrative, and it's actually pretty easy to sell there once you get the hang of it! In my Depop articles, I'll give advice on where to buy things you sell on depop, and how to know when something will/will not sell.

2. How to post on pinterest: So, pinterest is the most confusing app in the history of the world when it comes to posting, and I'll help you navigate how to grow your pins and also how to know when a pin will do well or flop.

3. I'll do product reviews, ESPECIALLY on knockoffs of popular products I find! I am always finding knockoffs or better ways of getting things, and I will be happy to share all that with you!

4. We'll see... I'm literally just making this today and I have no idea where I'll go with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find a vintage ipod!

My ephemeral bow tattoo

How to get a full brandy set for under $25!